Friday, March 28, 2008

12 Weeks!

Today marks 12 weeks! Whoo! Hoo! My sickness is GONE, but I'm still very, very tired. I try and rest when I get the chance. Just going to work everyday takes so much out of me. Josh and I started a remodel on our house. We are very excited to get it done and snuggle back into our cozy home....for the next few months we will have to get used to living upstairs as our kitchen, dining room, hallways and living room are all stripped to bare wood! It's exciting though and will be a perfect set-up for our little ones.

In 6 weeks we go in to find out the sex of our babies. We can't wait for that! I'm growing and feeling really good. Stay tuned for more pics as my belly continues to expand.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Ang and Josh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! thats so exciting :) we need to do lunch. let me know when!!
love ya jack