Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Story Time!


All is going wonderful. We had such a blessed Christmas. Our 2 gifts from God were all Josh and I wanted.

On a different note, I'm happy to report that I have a new job. I've decided to stay at home with my bundles of joy! My official job title is Mom Of Twins. I should get business cards too. Ha!! I feel very blessed to be able to stay at home with Laynie and Taylor. We've worked very hard over the past 4 plus years to make this happen and it just feels so good to be in this place.

We wish you all a very Happy New Year! I never imagined I'd begin 2009 with a baby boy and baby girl. It's truly amazing. My advice for 2009: Always dream and pursue those dreams.....don't ever give up, be strong and keep moving forward. The rewards take time, be patient! I often look back on all of the hard work, strength and determination it took to have our family and it's so amazing how our dreams came to life.

Love, The Currie Family

5 comments:

dane said...

I am SO happy that your able to do that! Now we can hang out with babies all day :) I will call you next week :)

Love, Jack

verenah said...

Congrats to the new job - it will be great.
We hope you liked the necklace we had made for you and the twins, all my mom friends love them.
Hope to see you soon.
The Houses

MMcGraw said...

The pictures of the kids are so cute. The first Christmas with your children is always the most special. That is until the second Christmas with kids comes around, and the third... As you have already discovered, kids add a dimension to life that you simply can not imagine until you have experienced it yourself. It is great that you will be able to be home with the twins. They are getting so big already.
Happy New Year to you all!
Lynn McGraw

Tom said...

Happy New Year Josh & Angie. Wishing you an awesome year to come. Thanks for keeping us updated on your story.What a beautiful story it is. So fantastic to see your children grow and prosper. You guy's rock. Love Tom & Jan Richards

Martta said...

Yippee! I love staying home with the babies! I know you will too! Remember me when you go do errands and you want another mommy to come along ( even though we will have to meet everywhere, because there isn't a car big enough for all of us ) :) Josh and Angie... Chris and I are so proud of you guys, we are so honored and blessed to have you as friends! Love you guys!
Mar and Chris