Monday, February 4, 2008

More Amazing News!

Jared and Haley (Josh's brother and sister-in-law) are pregnant too! They are a month ahead of us and wanted to wait and share their news until we found out our news. We are all SO excited to go through this together. Our kids will grow-up to be close cousins. Joe and Kim are just in awe about becoming grandparents all at once. We are a very blessed family. I think we prayed so much for our success that God blessed Jared and Haley at the same time. Josh and I can't wait to become Auntie and Uncle and parents! Love, Ang and Josh

3 comments:

Martta said...

Wow! God is soo Amazing!! Congrats to you and Josh!!! And Congrats to Haley and Jared!!! Yeah for babies!!!! :) Love you tons!
Mar

Nikki said...

Hey Angie, this is Nikki and Wyatt...Congrats! I am very excited and happy for you! I wish you the best of luck and I will keep you in my prayers! I would love to hear from you. My email is nikki.hartmann@yahoo.com. Love you lots
Nikki

Anonymous said...

That is so AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you and your family!