Monday, February 18, 2008

Ultrasound Results Are In!

Hello Everyone! We are happy to say that we have TWINS!!!!! What an amazing day. Both heartbeats are very strong and where they should be for 6 weeks and 3 days old. Both embryos are the same size as well. The only concern the doctor has right now, is that one sac looks as it should and the other is much smaller. We have another ultrasound in 3 weeks (March 10th at 9 AM) which will tell us more about the little one. He said it could go either way, he's seen smaller sac babies survive and others that have not. We are calling the small one our "little peanut". We need those prayers to continue. We would love for our little peanut to survive this. Regardless, we feel SO very blessed today! The theme for the next few weeks is "Pray for Little Peanut" and "Keep the Other Baby Safe Too"!

I'm feeling good. VERY, VERY tired and a little sick, but all in all I'm doing great. I've been eating alot and now I know why! I've been eating for 3. Whoo! Hoo!

We also need to ask this group for some other prayers. Earlier, I posted that Josh's brother Jared and his wife Haley were expecting as well. I'm sad to say, they lost their baby. This prayer group is strong and along with all of their other support, we have faith that they will become successful soon! Please say a prayer for them. They just found out last week and it's been really hard on them.

Thank you everyone! We are SO excited and can't wait for our next ultrasound appt. The doc says we'll be able to see arms and legs and the babies heads. So amazing!!!!!

Love,
Josh and Ang

3 comments:

Martta said...

Yipee! Twins!!!! How fun! I will keep you in our prayers for "little Peanut" and of course the other "little one" :)
I am sorry to hear about Haley! :( I will keep them in our prayers too!
I will be looking forward to your next appt. in March!
Take care and get lots of rest if you need anything please give me a call! Got any cravings??
Love you tons!
Mar

Anonymous said...

Sis and Brother...I'm so excited for you. It was AMAZING being in the room during the ultrasound...what an amazing thing to experience. My life as Auntie She-She has begun and this totally completes my life! I'm so excited and can hardly wait until the next appointment. We are all praying for "little peanut" and "baby b" as well...Tell Haley and Jared we are thinking and praying for them as well. Love you!!!

Kim Currie said...

Wow! I feel so honored that you let me come with you to your first ultrasound appt. What a thrill it was to see & hear the strong little heartbeats!! I have a good feeling about Little Peanut and am praying daily for them both. I can't wait to be a Gramma. I love you guy's!
Love,
Mom XO XO XO