Saturday, February 2, 2008

Praise the Lord!

Good Morning Everyone -

WOW!  I had to pinch myself this morning just to make sure yesterday wasn't a dream.  We are just SO overwhelmed with joy right now.  What an awesome God.  We have truly experienced a miracle and it's so amazing!  I go to the doc on Tues for another blood test.  They might be able to tell us more when my #'s come back in the afternoon regarding the number of babies.  If not, an ultrasound will be done in a few weeks.  We are happy with whatever God has planned.  

Yesterday we cried A LOT of tears of joy and had family over until we went to bed.  I received many calls and emails and I promise you will get a response.  I SO appreciate everyone's love, encouragement and support.  I just want to say, if you are ever struggling with something, don't ever give up!  It may take years to overcome, but if you have the strength and courage to do the footwork, God will control the outcome and He will make all your dreams come true.   

We love you all so much.  It's still very early in the process and we need your continued support.  We've got this far together....let's make it to the end when we can really experience the joy of holding a newborn baby!

Love,
Josh and Angie 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo STOKED to be an Aunt. I'm gonna be the best Aunt on the planet! I was so exhausted from yesterday, I went to bed at 9:30 and slept for 11 hours! What a relief, blessing, ride yesterday was...Whew! I continue to pray for all of the next steps in the process...I can't WAIT. Love you both tons! I'm so happy for you...and me. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Angie and Josh,
Grandpa and I are sooooo happy for you and thank God for answered Prayer. We will continue to keep you in our Prayers for the whole journey ahead.. We Love you very much, I know you are busy, call or write when you can. Again PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! G & G Hartmann