Saturday, September 20, 2008

Computer Access

Hello Everyone - Our wireless access is down. It has made it harder for me to get to a computer to post. So, sorry! All is wonderful. Taylor is off of his oxygen and doing amazing with breathing on his own. He's working on bottle feeding and getting better as each day progresses. He's not gaining weight as quickly as all would have hoped. Tonight he didn't gain at all. Doc is watching closely and has put him on a higher calorie diet. We'll see what the next few days brings. He's 3 lbs, 6.8 ounces. He's still not able to hold his own temp so won't move to a crib quite yet.

Josh and I are VERY anxious to get home. Especially with Laynie being at the housing with us. It's very small and I think we're all driving each other nuts at this point. There's a lot you just have to laugh about and know that one day we'll look back on all of this and say "how did we do it"?

Laynie is up to 5 lbs, 6 ounces. She's Miss Piggy....she has chubby cheeks and a double chin now. Crazy!

Love,
Ang and Josh

2 comments:

Martta said...

I am so happy for you all! What great news. I can't wait to see you all again. You will be home before you know it!
loves,
martta

Grandpa said...

Hi Angie (Taylor, Lanie and Josh too!),

Glad you had lunch with Ms. Big Pants. I am sorry we will not see you this week end. I am so looking forward to seeing what Angie the mom looks like since I have worked with Angie the HR person for so long. Almost five years now! I know you are so busy and just the logistics are challenging but I always say a good HR person can do anything and a great HR person can handle twins :) Glad you are a great HR person. We all miss you terribly but we are all you extended family and watch your blog and send you good thoughts daily. We will be in touch about getting together. I would say once things settle down but I don't really think that is going to happen. Talk with you soon and best to the Currie 4. Randy