Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Update

We just found out that the staph that Taylor has is not the severe string of the bug. Praise God! The doc is very happy with how he looks today and how his blood work came back. The antibiotics are doing the job. As I type this, Taylor is having a spinal tap. They must do this to see if the staph bug spread too far which would mean Menengitis. Doc was pretty confident that Taylor doesn't have Menengitis, but it's standard protocal to check for this. We should know the results by end of day today.

At our 8 AM visit Taylor looked so much better than the past few days. I held him for about an hour and he loved every second of it! So did I!!!! He's so amazing and so precious. I just feel so lucky to be his mommy. His eyes were wide open looking up at me and it just took my breathe away. It was a wonderful bonding experience with him.

We'll keep you posted.

Love,
Josh and Ang

2 comments:

dane said...

That is SUCH great news :) I prayed very hard for him at church this morning!

love you,
Jack

Martta said...

Praise God! Love you guys!!
The Harlow's