Monday, July 28, 2008

Today's Appt

Monitoring today was long....Laynie and Taylor took their time with the practice breathing, but finally both did it just in time. Laynie passed the stress test and Taylor got an OK from the doc. There was issue with his heart rate. Not to the point where he was stressed (which if he's ever stressed I go straight to hospital), but there was some concern and the nurse had to call my doc at St. V's for her opinion before I could leave. The St. V's doc wants to see us tomorrow and she's having us talk with the Neonatalogist tomorrow instead of waiting until August 7th. They are going to discuss with Josh and I our options for delivery planning and possibly admitting me to the hospital for 24/7 monitoring. Although I'm not looking forward to being in the hospital, this may be a blessing. If we don't watch Taylor 24/7 we may miss out on saving him IF things progressed to worse case scenario with his cord. At this point, I will do anything I have to do to keep him in me as long as possible. I also go in tomorrow to get my cervix checked, so we'll know more about that then. My appt with St. V's is at 2:00 and I'm assuming will be a long one. I won't be able to post until late tomorrow. I'm hoping if they decide to hospitalize me, I will be able to come home first to get all my ducks in a row. Then, I don't know how I will post. I can have my mother-in-law update you. Anyway, I'm jumping ahead. We'll know more tomorrow! We love you!

1 comment:

Martta said...

I have been thinking about you and those babies ever since we saw each other at Target! I hope you got everything you needed, if not I LOVE going to Target and will get whatever it is that you forogt!! :) Now on a more serious note... Ang, if there is something that you don't know abut me is that I get these feelings about certain things that are going on in my life and my closest friends lives and my feelings are telling me that Taylor(and Laynie) IS and IS GOING to be a miracle baby. He has such fight in front of him for being so little and young but he is not giving up, if he was a quiter he would have quited a long time ago! I also have noticed that my prayers have been answered in the last few weeks that it amazes me! I prayed for God to take away little Faith's hiccups cause they were bads ones and not even a second after I was done they STOPPED!! She also had a bad reaction to something I ate and wasn't sleeping and had a little rash all over her body and I prayed for God to help her rest and clear the rash and the next day she woke up after the longest time she has slept and her little body was perfectly clear!!! And there are morebut you get the idea! I know these are little things and I that I am writing a book here, but I truely believe that prayer works! No matter how big the prayer is! I will not stop praying for you and your little family that God will continue to Bless you with the most beautiful babies! I have also been praying for your Dr's too that they perform their best with you and those babies in their care and that God be right beside them through it all!!
Your doing great Josh and Angie! You are already awesome parents in my book!! Love you guys and are thinking of you! Get some rest and call if you need anything! Sorry for the mini book! :)
Keep praying everyone!!! God is listening!!!! ;)
Mar