Friday, October 10, 2008

Amazing Day!!!!

Taylor is doing wonderful with his feedings. I think he's going to make a liar out of the physical therapist! She hoped that he would. He's getting 40 cc's of breast milk every 3 hours. Today he took 30 via the bottle at the 8 AM visit. He then took 28 at the 11:00 and 38 (YES.....38!) at the 2:00. Everyone is so impressed with his progress. Docs agree that he can probably come home by NEXT FRIDAY if he continues like this. Also, as long as he does this good he won't have to come home on the tube! Praise God! We are now in the East NICU which is the final stop before we go home. Yippee!!!!

I'm just SOOOO excited to finally see some light at the end of this long, long tunnel. I'm just so proud of Taylor. I'm overwhelmed with happiness today....it's a great day!!! He now weighs 4 lbs, 8.7 ounces. Tonight, I'm sure he will weigh more. I don't see Taylor going backwards at this point. His progress has been amazing and in huge strides, so there's no turning back now.

Laynie is doing great! I'm still working on changing her nights and days around, but I'm not too concerned as I'm not sure what Taylor's schedule will be so we'll have to adjust when he gets home anyway.

All is great!

Love,
J & A

2 comments:

Martta said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!
I am so proud of you little Taylor! you are doing so well! Josh and Angie we are also so proud of you two as well! What great parents you are. I look up to you guys so much as a mom myself. We Harlow's miss you 5 ( can't forget little Hunter!) and am so excited to have you back at your house! What a wonderful testimony you guys have with your babies! We pray daily for you all and love you guys so much! Have a great day today soak in all the good feelings and remember this day always for this is just the beginning!!! We couldn't be happier for you today! Lots of love being sent your way today and always!
Loves,
The Harls

MMcGraw said...

Josh and Angie,
I am so glad that all is going so well recently. Taylor is truly an amazing little fellow!! Laynie is just a beautiful little girl also! I will pray that Friday is the day you all can be a family at home together. How wonderful it will be to have the babies together again. Thank you for keeping us updated. I check on you all often. God Bless
Love,
Lynn McGraw