Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Taylor Update

We are so proud of our little man! 2 nights in a row he has finished his entire bottle at each feeding. That wipes him out so he doesn't do that well during the day. That's ok, though! This is a huge improvement from last week. The physical therapist is very impressed. Our goal at this point is to not have to bring him home on the feeding tube. It's a lot of responsibility and work. I would do it if I HAD too, but with having 2 babies to feed every 3 hours it will be a lot on me. Since Taylor is doing so much better than he was last week, we're going to stick it out until he can come home without the tube. This means he must be taking 100% of his bottle each feeding. Friday is not realistic, but next week is. SOOO, what's 1 more week. We're now on week 11...can't believe it! I still see that light at the end of the tunnel. It will be so nice to just sit in my own home, hold my babies and not have to worry about rushing over to the hospital for another feeding. Sitting at home ALL DAY sounds so good right now, It has been hectic for me and all I have to say is THANK GOODNESS for my mother-in-law. I couldn't do it all without her. Love you Mimi!

Ang and Josh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is GREAT! And you are right, with all the patience you've had, whats one more week? I am SO glad he is doing so well. I can't wait until you can go home :) And please let me know whatever I can do once your home. Even if it's just bringing you something to eat!
Love you,
Jack