Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today Is Looking Better

I've been pretty concerned since my last post, until today! Taylor is back to taking 20 cc's about every other feeding. Some times he will with feedings back to back. Doc is very hopeful as are we that he will continue to go forward. IF he does, we will start talking early next week about his homecoming. It's looking like he will have to come home with a tube for feeding. I pray hard every second of every day that he won't, but I also have to be prepared for this. It will be a lot of extra work (which means less and less sleep), but I truly believe he will be better off at home with us working with him instead of being in the hospital any longer. He needs to be with his sis too! I'm just dying to wrap them both up in a blanket together and just enjoy them!

Please pray that Taylor will continue to progress and can come home soon! I want to thank everyone who is so willing to help us. We are so blessed to have our family and the group of friends that we do. I may be taking you up on your offers.....

Love,
J & A

4 comments:

verenah said...

So proud of you guys! The whole gang will be home soon - please also count on us to help any way we can - baby sit or just walk with you or ....
Lots of hugs
The Houses

Unknown said...

I will help too! I am at home everyday all day! So PLEASE let me know if you need anything. I will be there in a second :)

Jack

Martta said...

love the pics of your little Laynie! She is soo sweet! I am praying soo much that you and Josh will be home soon with both your little ones! I too am home all day everyday and can be available for anything. Even if you are craving some burgerville or something and you just don't feel like going and getting it. I'm your girl! besides chances are i'm already on my way there myself!! :)Love and miss you tons!!!

Julie said...

I'm so happy to hear things are going well... and that Taylor is progressing. Remember, God won't give you something you can't handle... so, obviously, He thinks you guys can do this! You will be stronger because of it! Blessings to you as these days continue... live in the moment! The day you have them together, all wrapped up in your arms, is soon approaching! Love, Julie