Monday, August 11, 2008

Precious Moments

Laynie and daddy got to Kangaroo together today. This is a time where we can hold the babies skin on skin. I took some really cute pics so we will try and get those posted soon. She's a daddy's girl...I can already tell. She slept on his chest the whole time and didn't make a peep. She's now weighing 2 lbs, 14.9 oz. She's up to 8 cc's of my milk every 4 hours. Nurse said she's already turning herself in her bed. It's SO amazing how she is progressing. We really want to see Taylor do the same very soon. He weighed 1 lb, 12 oz. This is great news! He's actually more than his birth weight now. He's not getting any of my milk, but will once his intestines are healed. Both babies had a great day today. We are looking forward to more days like this.

Josh and I are settled into our room across from the hospital. I'm starting to walk over to the hospital each day and doing well with my recovery. We are SO blessed to be able to stay so close to our babies. I'm really not sure what we would have done without this option.

1 comment:

Martta said...

Oh Josh and Angie...soak in these moments with your little ones and cherish them always! It's amazing how fast they grow. Already gaining weight! I am so proud of Laynie and Taylor!!! And Laynie turning over in her bed!!! Faith doesn't even do that yet!!
We miss you guys and can't wait to meet Laynie and Taylor! Praying for more GREAT days! Love ya all!
Mar