Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Amazing News!

The clinic finally called this morning.  Our 3 embryos look great!  They are all the same size and shape.  This means, we will probably transfer 2 today.  I just can't believe it....we are SO excited!  Your prayers and support are oh so needed.  This is only the beginning.  The theme for the next several days is, "Hatch and Attach"!  Did you know that human eggs actually hatch first?  Amazing, there's a hard shell they break from in the uterus and then they begin to try and attach.  More info for my book some day.  I check-in today at 10:45 and the transfer will start around 11:30.  Send good vibes during that timeframe, please.  I have to be down for several days, so I will update my blog late Friday.  We love you all!  Ang and Josh

2 comments:

Martta said...

That is Great!! I am so happy that your embryo's are good and strong! All three of them!!!
I had a great time with you last night! I was totally planning on praying with you before we ended our little date and I totally forgot. I felt so bad that I prayed for you and Josh for a good stretch of time last night when I got home! I hope that it helped you sleep well and get some good rest for today! If you want any company while you are down just call and I will drop Gray at the grandmas and hang anytime!! Love ya,
mars

Connie said...

Thinking of you right now! I don't know that I've ever tried to send so many good vibes before! Praying for you!
With Love,
Connie