Friday, January 18, 2008

Resting @ Home

Today was a huge success!  7 eggs were retrieved this morning.  As soon as I came to, the doctor came in to share the news with Josh and I.  As soon as she said seven, I started crying.  We are just so blessed!  

Trusting God and allowing each one of you to go through this with us has just proven to me that you can't do it alone.  I used to be the person who wanted to control everything......from my emotions to you have to have a good job before you can do this, you have to take care of these things before this can happen, wait to do this or that until everything is "perfect".  It's amazing how easy things go when you just LET GO of all of that and let God walk with you through your journey of life.

I'm pretty tired still, so I'm going to get some more rest.  Tomorrow the lab will call to tell us how many of the 7 fertilize.  Not sure what time of day that will be.  Keep checking.  Thank you so much for all of your continued support and prayers.  

We love you!
Ang and Josh   

3 comments:

Kim Currie said...

I am beyond excitement!!! What a wonderful answer to prayer that is. Praise God!! I love you, Mom

stephanieatteridge said...

That is such great news!!! I will be praying for you tonight that ALL the eggs get fertalized! That would be a lot of babies wouldn't it!! I am so happy! I will make sure I continue to check the blog tomorrow! Get so rest!

Love,
Stephanie

Martta said...

WOW! What a true blessing!!!! And I am sure that God is not done with your Blessing yet!!! God is soo Awesome! What great news! We couldn't be happier for you guys! Well maybe if you have twins!! ;) Just know that whatever happens you got lots of help! Congrats on all your eggies!! Love ya!
I think I will rest with you! :)
Loves,
Mar