Monday, January 14, 2008

Emotional Rollercoaster Ride.....

Good Morning Everyone - Well, my last post was a bit emotional. I'm sure the meds that I'm on don't help the situation. My nickname right now is "Hormonal Hilda".

Today, is a new day though and I'm going to do my very best to remain positive and hopeful. I know God has a plan for us and this may or may not be it. All we can do is try everything we possibly can and know that when we look back on this we can truly say that we did everything in our power and left no stone unturned. I don't want to have to look back and say "what if", so we must keep moving forward.

Many people go through situations where "chances are slim" and miracles happen. That's what I'm holding onto today. That thought of a miracle.

Please continue to pray for some better news tomorrow.

Love,
Ang

1 comment:

Analese Forster said...

You'll get there...One way or another! Glad to hear you have a positive perspective. We are all praying for you!
XOXO