Saturday, January 19, 2008

News from the Lab

Good Morning Everyone -  3 of the 7 fertilized last night.  This is great news!  I really only had 3 good quality eggs yesterday, but they took all 7 just to see what would happen.  We truly feel so blessed that all 3 of my quality eggs did their job.  They could have called to say none or only 1....we have 3 Currie embryos now!!

She did want us to know that not all fertilized embryos make it to day 5, which is my transfer day (Wednesday, 1/23).  She said, if 1 makes it that's great, if 2 make it that would be wonderful and if all 3 make it that would be supurb.  Just so you all know, if they all 3 look great and make it, they probably will only let us transfer 2.  With my size and just to have a healthy pregnancy, they've already told us previously they would only consider 2 as a max for me.  We'll know more on Tuesday.  

Just a little side note: I went and had chinese food Thursday night and here's what my fortune cookie said: "Your present plans are going to succeed within the year."  WOW!  I'm going to believe this one. 

Please keep sending your prayers.  The theme this week is "Healthy Embryos"!  We love you and can't wait to share even more exciting news with you next week.  

Have a great weekend!

Love, 
Ang and Josh

3 comments:

Kim Currie said...

Praise the Lord!!! I agree...now we need pray for the embryo's to be strong and healthy.

Martta said...

Yipee!!! We are so happy for you guys. What a roller coaster!! But the end is almost near and I believe that God is not done Blessing you and Josh. We will continue our prayers that at least two of the three embryo's are strong and healthy for wednesday!! Love you guys! Get some rest and I will see you Tuesday!! :)
Loves,
Mar

Laura Miller said...

I am so happy for you and Josh, Angie! You are going to look so cute with a big belly and you both will be wonderful parents.