Thursday, January 17, 2008

Prayers for Tomorrow

My ultrasound today confirmed that there are 3 eggs big enough to retrieve tomorrow. One other may reach the size we need by tomorrow morning. I check-in for my surgery at 7:15 AM. The procedure starts at 8:00 AM and I should be on my way home by 9:30. I will update my blog tomorrow to let you know just how many eggs they retrieve. Then, check the site on Saturday as the lab will call me to tell me how many of my eggs fertilize. I'm getting SO excited!

Please pray that our eggs are handled with care tomorrow. I love my clinic and all the doctors, nurses and lab techs, it's a wonderful place and I trust them 110%.

Stay tuned.....

Love,
Ang and Josh

2 comments:

stephanieatteridge said...

I will be praying for you tomorrow! I have faith that everything is going to go really well for you two! Can't wait to read the blog tomorrow for an update!

Love,
Stephanie

Martta said...

Yeah!!
3 ready to go eggs and maybe 4!!! I have been praying night and day for your body to be already to go forward! You and Josh are on the top of our list to pray for! I keep seeing our movie on TV and it is getting me excited to get together!
Ang, you are such an amazing person and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am so excited for you and I know that God has a great plan for your family. I was watching Josh with Gracie the other night at Seth's and it made my eyes water. He is going to be a great dad!! And YOU!! wow! Are going to be the best mom!!
can't wait to check back in for the updates! You ans Josh are going to be on my mind all weekend!
Loves,
Mar