Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Successful Transfer

Great News...My doctor and embryologist suggested we transfer all three embryo's as two were at the stage they needed and the other was a day behind.  They felt it boosted our odds for a successful  pregnancy.  I told them I would need to talk to Josh first and of course he said yes!  They took me into the transfer room where I was able to see the three beautiful embryo's on a screen and then they did the transfer!  It was so awesome to finally have them in me.  They sent home a photo of our three embryo's and Josh's mom and I have been starring at them in awe.  We need everyone's prayers that one or more will grab on tight.  You all have been so great and faithful with your prayers and God is listening!  We will be returning on Feb. 2nd for a pregnancy test.  I'll keep in touch and I love you all.

Love,
Josh, Ang & Hunter 

1 comment:

Martta said...

What great news!! I can't wait for Feb. 2nd!! I have it on my calendar! I will be praying that you can relax and not worry with this time of waiting. It will be here before you know it! But it feel like a lifetime. Let the people who love and care for you guys take some of that waiting off your shoulders by talking and hanging out, makes the days go faster when you are busy! :) I will drop Gracie off at the Harlow's and come over to hang anytime! Just call! :)
Well we are thinking about you guys and are excited for Feb.!!! Love you guys!
Mar