Thursday, January 10, 2008

Successful Appt

Hello Everyone - Today's appointment was a success! I now have 7 follicles between the 2 ovaries. Doc says there's still time for more to show. The good news is, the 7 that are there now are great in size and look really healthy. I have another appt on Sunday morning, so should know more then. The doc is going to keep me on my high dose of meds through Monday night. Thank you SO much for all of your prayers and support.....what we all have been doing this week has worked. Please continue to send your prayers for healthy follicles.

Tuesday is the BIG day. The doc will retrieve my eggs. Josh will make his contribution....and 3-5 days after that he will put 2-3 (hopefully) fertilized eggs in me. Then, it's a waiting game...that will be tough, but I've waited 3.5 years, I think I can wait 2 weeks! We are so very excited about our news today and can't wait for more good news on Sunday!

We love you all so much! I just want to again thank everyone for all of their support over the years. I truly cherish each of you. I'm so grateful to be where I'm at with each of you by my side. Knowing that I have your support no matter what happens means the world to me and I know regardless of the outcome this month, I will need you.

I may post again before Sunday, so keep checking.

Love you all so much!
Ang, Josh and Hunter

3 comments:

Analese Forster said...

Glad that more follicles decided to make an appearance! And even better news that they look like they'll have good eggies :)
Since your follicles are doing so well, you deserve to go get a treat--mani/pedi? :)

Kim Currie said...

Josh & Angie, I am thrilled to see that the meds are doing their jobs as you two are definitely doing yours! PTL! I love you both so much and am getting so excited. Love, Mom

Martta said...

Yippee!!! I am so happy for the great news! We are so excited for you and Josh. keep up the good work and we will keep on the praying! Love you tons!