Monday, January 7, 2008

Eggs, Eggs, Eggs.....

Good Morning Everyone! For those of you who came last night.....WOW, what an amazing night! Thank you so much for being a part of something so important and special to me. Looking around the room last night, I realized just how blessed I am to have each of you in my life. It was a powerful moment in time and now each of you are a part of this amazing process. Thank you again!

I went to my second IVF appt today. Nothing has really changed since my last Thursday appt. I still only have 5 egg follicles between the two ovaries. That's pretty low for my age, which explains why Josh and I haven't been successful over the years. That and the endomitriosis in my right ovary explains it all. My focus until my next doctors appt, which is Thursday at 8:45, is to pray for more eggs. I need each of you to use what we learned last night....the power of the women and send those vibes my way. My doctor is very hopeful that Thursday will bring good news and more eggs. He's keeping me on a very high dose of stimulating meds which should help to promote more follicles to grow. Josh and I are very hopeful as well and remain positive.

The theme this week is EGGS! Think of them often and direct your thoughts to ME. : )

Have a great week and I will post an update after my Thursday appt.

I love you!
Ang

1 comment:

Martta said...

I will be praying that you get all those eggs that you need!! Ang, you are so blessed. What an amazing night it was to see some ( not all ) the people that support and love you and Josh. Chris and I want nothing but the best for you two and we will not give up on our prayers for you until all your heart desires are met! Your eggs our on the top of our list!! :) Love you tons!
Mar