Thursday, January 10, 2008

More Good News!

My doctor just called with my blood work results. They are testing my hormonal levels. At my first appt last Thursday my number was 5 (which is extremely low), but they had me in a suppressed stage, which means that they didn't want my ovaries doing anything. By Monday (after 2 days on the stimulating meds), my number was 60 which was good that it had gone up, but my doctor was a little concerned and had me proceed on the high does of stimulating meds. Today, it's 363...Whoo! Hoo! What a blessing.....we want this number to continue to go up. It means that I have healthy follicles forming and growing. They are keeping me on my high dose of meds just to be safe. As I mentioned before, Sunday I will know just how many there will be to retrieve. Yippie! I couldn't ask for anything more right now.

Have a great evening!

Love ya!
Ang

3 comments:

Kim Currie said...

That is awesome news!! You are responding well and I can't wait to hear on Sunday what that appt. will tell us. Yeppie!!

Connie said...

Hi Ang! I've been praying for you and Josh like crazy! You guys deserve this so much! Sounds like things are going good and I will continue to keep praying! I got my mom praying for ya too and she's pretty tight with the Big Guy upstairs. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Angie. What great news!! It sounds like things are right on track. I hope things go really, really well Sunday at your appointment. I'm thinking of you and praying for you all the time!