Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Frustrated

The lab never returned my calls today.  I called several times and they were too busy to talk and said they needed to call me back.  My final attempt to reach them was at 4:40...they closed at 4:30.  I left a message with their answering service and no one has called me back.  I guess I will find out what's going on at my appointment tomorrow.  We are just trying to remain calm and keep our minds off of any doubts.  Please, Please send strong prayers our way tonight and tomorrow morning.  I have no clue what to expect at my appointment...I just pray that it will be positive news.  I wanted to ease my mind today by getting a response from the clinic, instead as a result of them not calling me back I became very stressed.  That's not what I wanted the night before my transfer.  I've pulled myself together and have turned to God.  I know he's taking care of our embryos and I just have to trust him.  Love, Ang 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so anxious...I was up until 1 or so in the morning, praying and thinking, then I awoke again at 3:23am and have been up since...praying, hoping, wishing, and praying some more. Whew! I'm so glad the three are still okay and that you are going through with the transfer today. Sending you good vibes! Love ya!